Discover Norton Security Standard, Symantec’s latest product designed to seamlessly and easily protect all your devices.
WHAT IS NORTON SECURITY STANDARD?
Norton Security Standard is part of Symantec’s all-new 2017 product lineup, which has been greatly simplified compared to previous years. Gone are Norton AntiVirus, Norton Internet Security, Norton 360 and Norton 360 Multi-Device. Customers now have a choice between Norton Security Standard, Norton Security Deluxe and Norton Security Premium.
Norton Security Standard protects all your devices no matter what they are: PC, Mac®, tablet, smartphone. You don’t need to buy different security products for different devices. And as a user you don’t have to worry about what happens behind the scenes on these devices; your data and privacy are always safe.
IS NORTON SECURITY STANDARD THE RIGHT PRODUCT FOR ME?
If you are an individual with one device to protect but do not need or want to back up your data, yes.
Do you use a desktop computer to store your pictures and videos at home? A tablet to video-chat with relatives when traveling? A smartphone to quickly check your emails on the bus? All these devices can be protected in a tailored manner by Norton Security Standard, and so can your privacy as you use them.
Thanks to Norton Security Standard’s ease of use you can add protection to a new device you just purchased, or move protection from one device to another. Protecting your data and your personal information needs to be straightforward and you should not have to worry about it, no matter what device you use at any point in time.
If you are a current Norton AntiVirus or Norton Internet Security user, then Norton Security Standard is a product to upgrade to. Not to worry, it is a very quick process and you will benefit from even more protection than before.
WHAT ARE NORTON SECURITY STANDARD’S TOP FEATURES AND BENEFITS?
Norton Security Standard’s core value is to offer protection for all your devices, regardless of type, without you worrying about what takes place in the background. To sum it up: choose what devices to safeguard and go about your business. Here are some of Norton Security Standard’s most notable features and benefits:
- Currently using Norton AntiVirus or Norton Internet Security? Upgrading is easy.
- Norton Security Standard is a single solution to protect all your devices: PC, Mac®, tablet or smartphone (1 device maximum).
- You’re protected against viruses, spyware, dangerous websites and downloads, spammers, hackers and more.
- Buying more devices? No problem, they are covered. Just add them to your subscription.
- Need to transfer protection from one device to another after an upgrade? Easily done.
- Lost your tablet or smartphone? Locate it or wipe out its data instantly to prevent unauthorized access.
Simplify your life. Enjoy your many devices without worrying, get Norton Security Standard today.
Comprehensive protection for your PC, Mac® or mobile device
Benefits for you:
- Helps provide real-time protection against existing and emerging malware including ransomware and viruses.
- Advanced security helps protect your private and financial information when you go online.
- Winner of AV-TEST Award for best protection.1
- 100% Virus Protection Promise: From the moment you subscribe, a Norton expert is available to help keep your device virus-free, or give you a refund!2
Norton Security covers PCs, Macs, Androids, iPads and iPhones. Not all features are available on all platforms.
Rest easy with rock-solid Norton protection for all of your devices.
- Norton Security provides comprehensive protection for the devices you use to connect.
- PC, Mac®, smartphone and tablet security provides a single solution for your peace of mind.
Ensure your devices are always protected.
- Norton Management lets you easily move your protection from one device to another.
- Flexible protection allows you to add new devices to match your changing needs.
Stay safe with specialized security.
- Insight identifies the PC files and applications that are safe or dangerous using the combined feedback of more than 175 million Norton users to identify incoming threats and proactively avert them.
- SONAR Behavioral Protection detects the signs that a file is dangerous in order to proactively protect your PC from new threats.
- Safe Web for Facebook scans your Facebook Wall and News Feed for links to unsafe sites.
- Always Up-to-Date protection ensures automatic downloads and installation when you are not using your PC so important product and feature updates are ready when you are.
- Download Insight prevents you from downloading PC files from websites that have a low reputation score within the Norton user community.
- Insight + Optimized File Copy speeds up PC scan times by identifying safe files and only scanning unknown files.
- Norton Community Watch collects information volunteered by millions of Norton users to spot new threats faster, identify safe files and provide stronger, more efficient protection.
- Essential Online Protection keeps your Mac® safe from viruses, spyware and other threats – even if they come from PCs – without slowing it down.
- Vulnerability Protection updates daily to defend against threats that can infect your Mac through gaps in the operating system or other applications.
- Location Awareness lets you adjust your level of protection depending on where you’re using your Mac – at home, in your office, at the local coffee shop or on the road.
- Mac Application Controls allows you to control how your Mac applications connect to the Internet, who can connect to your Mac and what they can do and see.
- Daily Protection Updates run in the background to protect your Mac from new, late-breaking threats.
- Mobile Device Support protects multiple Android™ smartphones and tablets, as well as iPhones® and iPads®.
- App Advisor powered by Norton™ Mobile Insight automatically checks and lets you remove Android apps and app updates that have potential privacy risks, intrusive behavior and high battery or data usage.
- Anti-Malware powered by Norton™ Mobile Insight automatically scans downloaded Android apps and app updates for malicious apps and lets you remove them.
- Remote Locate pinpoints your lost or stolen Android or iOS® smartphone or tablet on a map to help you find it fast.
- Lost Notice lets you send a customized message to anyone who finds your missing Android device, so you can make arrangements to get it back.
- Sneak Peek uses the built-in webcam to take a photo of anyone using your Android device, using the front-facing camera, once you list it lost or stolen.
- Scream Alarm remotely sets off an alarm, so you can quickly locate your missing iPhones, iPads or Androids. SD Card Scanning lets you automatically scan Secure Digital (SD) memory cards for threats when they’re plugged into an Android device.
Enjoy peace of mind thanks to privacy protection for your devices.
- Spam Blocking keeps your mailbox free of unwanted, dangerous and fraudulent emails that can expose you to identity theft risks.
- Identity Safe remembers, secures and automatically enters your usernames and passwords on your PC, Android™ and iOS® devices so they cannot be lost or stolen.
- Norton Safe Web alerts you of unsafe websites before you visit them.
- Smart Two-Way Firewall prevents strangers from accessing your home network by blocking incoming traffic determined to be unsafe.
- Antiphishing Technology blocks fraudulent phishing websites created to steal your identity and your money.
- Confidential File Guard password protects the files on your Mac® to keep them safe from prying eyes.
- Email and Instant Message Attachment Monitoringscans Apple Mail and Messages on your Mac for suspicious attachments and other tricks used to steal your identity and your hard-earned money.
- Internet Protection System scours websites and social networking sites you visit on your Mac for suspicious links and content to identify the latest social networking scams.
- Remote Wipe lets you erase the information on your missing Android device, including any data on phone memory cards.
- Remote Lock secures a lost or stolen Android phone or tablet to prevent strangers from using it and seeing anything that’s stored on it.
- Antiphishing Web Protection blocks known fraudulent (phishing) websites to protect your sensitive personal information when you use mobile networks and Wi-Fi connections on your Android device.
- SIM Card Lock instantly locks your Android phone if the SIM card is removed so thieves can’t use it with a different SIM card.
- Contacts Backup and Restore saves contacts from your Android, iPhone® or iPad® so you can easily restore them if they are lost or deleted.
- App Scanning powered by Norton™ Mobile Insight checks your Android apps and app updates for malware and greyware, while helping to protect against potential privacy risks, and lets you get rid of them.
- Call Blocker lets you block calls to your Android phone from specific, anonymous or unknown numbers.